Welcome to another edition of Ringside Politics with Jeff Crouere
Today’s Hot Topics:
- Last night, the vice presidential candidates debated for the one and only time. Tim Kaine interrupted his opponent, Mike Pence, 70 times. Most analysts say that Pence was the overwhelming winner.
- Frank Luntz conducted a focus group during the debate. Almost all of his participants thought Pence won.
- The moderator, Elaine Quijano of CBS, was another liberal who gave Kaine too much time and refused to stop him from his constant interruptions.
- The hacker Guccifer 2.0 has released documents that show Democrats in Congress gave Wall Street firms TARP funds and a percentage those funds were later donated back to the PAC’s of leading Democrats such as Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi.
- Ed Klein, author of “Guilty as Sin,” and many other NY Times best sellers. For more information, check out http://edwardklein.com/
- Mitch Gibbs, local attorney, activist and commentator and Ringside All-Star
- David McAlvany, author, editor and financial expert. For more information, check out https://mcalvany.com/ https://mcalvanyweeklycommentary.com/
Category: Ringside Politics